Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 4

Well no work has been done today!  Mr. Kelley said he would be back friday (today) morning to work.  School was closed again, but I felt gross.  Especially after I shoveled the walkway and my car, I was pretty stinky!   So I gathered up my things and headed over to the Y.  Well it was closed!  I called Cliff, who also hadn't showered in two days, since it was still closed, poor Man!  Luckily I have a friend who lives near the Y, and she was home.  She welcomed me over for a shower, some pancakes, orange juice and a nice conversation.   As I was leaving, Mr. Kelley called.  It was almost 11am at this point.  He was calling to say they would not be coming over today.  But he would be over tomorrow.  Plus he would like a bit more money, since it is almost christmas and all and he needed to pay his helpers.  He already had half up front, and was being paid for everything he was buying.  None the less, he will get a bit more, but nothing else until he finishes EVERYTHING.   And then Cliff called him after I spoke to him, after their conversation we are hoping they come tomorrow and do some work!  We would really really like to be able to shower here at home!!!  We can deal with it not being finished as long as we can shower.   He said he wants to get it finished by Christmas, which is now a week away.  Let's see about that.  Gotta love dealing with contractors.

No comments:

Post a Comment