Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Dining room is now complete!

In my last post I showed off the new flooring in our dining room.  Since it's linoleum flooring, we didn't want to put it under our wood stove for fear of it burning.  We still have some wood, which Cliff's dad gave us many years ago.  We used this wood for flooring in our office, so we decided it would work for the area we have under and around the stove.
My parents offered to come down and help us.  I mentioned to them we needed a saw and to bring one down.  Well somehow my dad never got that memo.  Thank goodness for our retired neighbors, who have literally everything.  And they allowed my dad to borrow their saw.

This first pictures are from the before




Now here is the work in progress and then finished!!! 

Dad, figuring out is design

Cliff, gluing once all the pieces were cut

Pippy Approved


Ta Da!  We weren't expecting a border or anything, so thanks Dad!!!!


We are ready for Winter :)





No comments:

Post a Comment